1. First Name|
2. Last Name
4. Job Function
6. What is the status of data governance in your organization?
We’re researching it
We’re in early stages of rollout
We have an active data governance program in place
7. Who is responsible for driving data governance within your organization?
Head/Senior Manager of IT
Head/Senior Manager of Finance
Dedicated Data Governance Committee
Head of Operational Risk and Compliance
Each department is responsible for their own data governance
8. What do you believe to be the most significant barrier to establishing a formal data governance strategy? (Pick five) (Required.)
Considered too complex
Not seen as important by senior management
Lack of resources (staff, IT, etc)
Too hard to prove the business case
9. What do you believe to be the drivers-benefits of a formal data governance strategy to your organisation? (please tick all that apply) (Pick all that apply) (Required.)
Ensuring compliance with industry regulation
Improving operational efficiency
Supporting implementation of a big data project
None of the above
10. Please provide a rating of importance to the following Data Management strategies (1: not, 2:low, 3:medium or 4:high)
11. Is your organization implementing a big data project? (Pick all that apply) (Required.)
12. What is the greatest challenge you have encountered/expect to encounter when trying to govern big data?
The increased speed of data creation
The increase in unstructured data
Complexity of the data
Lack of relevant skills
Data arriving from sources external to the organisation
13. How "are/do you expect" big data projects to be run at your company?
Limited to a small team of very technical people
Integrated into traditional data management and analytical operations
Established as a unique business function in its own right
14. What specific challenges and questions do you have on these topics that we can answer in our business briefing?